FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Saturday, September 19, 2009

DAY 91

Rick is watching one of his all time favorite movies...Lonesome Dove...I can't believe he is still awake at 7:45! Usually, if he's awake all day, he's out like a light at 7:00. It was another great day. The kids couldn't make it up this weekend, and are pretty sad about that. But, Cade had a soccer game this morning and had fun, and then Kelce picked them up and they went to Big John and Sherry's. They are staying the night with my mom and dad. The only consolation I could offer them was that Daddy will be twice as good the next time they see him. We had several visitors today, and we sat outside...it was a really nice day today. Can't wait to get to Pate Ranch and sit outside and see something beside buildings everywhere.

They put him to death by nailing him to a cross. But this was God's plan which he had made long ago. Acts 2:23

God's Blessing to all.

Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    Hope all is well with you guys this evening.
    We are equally excited about the move to Pate Ranch. I pray that they will continue to do a really great and successful work in Rick. I pray for the accelerated work to be maintained in Rick and for God to continue his blessings for your family. And yes, the scenery is better, at least you will be out in the open and away from a few gillion people. When you guys get back to the ranch you may get lonesome for part of that danged crowd. (I'll bet you get over it quickly, don't you!) Y'all will have to go to Guthrie and watch the traffic light blink! (I hope you felt the humor I was trying to convey here.) Well so much for my futile attempt at comedy, God Bless America and all of us Americans!! and the rest of these folks too, Jesus loves us all, later, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Ricky Gene. We pray that God lets us hear that giggle you inherited from your Mamma very soon. God Bless you both and the kiddies too. Our LWML ladies are still praying for you and your family, your Dad and Bryan too. So it won't be long. Praise the Lord for the progress thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mamma,hey Daddy
    So Daddy had another great day huh.That is so good.I am so proud of him!I Miss you mom,I am praying for you.I hope to see you next weekend.Soon we will be home again, and really get to hear that giggle of his.Give daddy a hug and kiss for me please.
    Riley.
    LOVE ya!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad for the great news! Can't wait for you to be home again. Every day is a step closer, I know. We want to come visit soon. We can't wait to see Rick and his progress and you too. Please let us know if we can do anything to help! Love you guys!
    Kelly, Reno, Alyssa and Morgan Bradley

    ReplyDelete