FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Friday, September 4, 2009

DAY 76

Geez...the day got away from me. Rick seemed a little tired today, but didn't do bad. The symptoms of c-diff are clearing up and that's a good thing. We did 2 different sessions of of trunk/core control today and Rick did way better than he's ever done. Each time he was sat at the edge of the mat or bed and then leaned forward on a table. One time he sat for 4 minutes straight without falling! Olivia says she believes some of the tone may be giving up, so he's not having to fight it to do what he wants to do...yea! He's already asleep tonight and looks so peaceful and relaxed.

I think I'll head over to my room and relax awhile myself. Thank you God for a good week, and thank you for all the good things to come.

Love you all!
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    Rick probably needs to rest some, he seems to have done so well. There have been very few days when he has actually digressed instead of progressed. Hope you two have a good weekend.
    God Bless all, be safe, and get ready for what God has in store next week!! later, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. 76 days ago you said I cant do this again @ I said you dont want but you are going to do it yall are doing great I pray ever day love RENO aka beno

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing it again and thank you for that Crrstal. We pray for strength for each of you. Both of you are amazing. We are not only going to Disneyland, but we are also going to have a great big Bar-B-Que right in Ojai CA and praise the Lord for all the progress you all have made. I hope rickvandiver will be here to say the blessing, and Bryan will be here to bar b que the shrimp. Went to the market this evening and three people asked how Rick was doing. So many prayers being sent for Rick. Tell him I love him and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, I agree with Reno-I remember that Sunday morning how upset you were and I just told you to pray and don't lose faith. I know that is why you have been so strong this whole time because God has been there with you and Rick!! I am so sad today I am not there with yall. I know there was a reason we weren't able to come this weekend, but right now I am not seeing it! Please know you, Rick, and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers with Pooh, Stan, and the girls,and of course, Gigi and Jimmy!! Love and miss you, Aunt Sherry

    ReplyDelete