FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Sunday, September 6, 2009

DAY 78

We had a pretty boring day again. Rick slept until 10 and was sleepy all day...I didn't fight it, afterall, Sunday is a day of rest. He didn't have any therapy today, but I did stretch him and give him a massage. We had a lot of visitors today, and it sure was good to see everybody.


Thanks for sticking with us through all of this. People are always telling me how strong I am, but I couldn't have done it without a ton of support from y'all and the Lord pushing me through. Thanks for helping me along.

Hope everyone gets to enjoy a 3 day weekend. We will actually only have 1/2 day of therapy tomorrow so we'll get some more rest time.

Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,
    On really rare occasions boring might be ok!
    Let's hope you just don't have very many of those days, but rather have boring than bad!!
    You two will be back in the program soon enough. I'm really glad you had some company today, i'm sure that helped a little. Well hope y'all have a great week and Rick continues to improve at the same or accelerated rate he has been improving.
    Father in heaven we thank you for your continued healing in Rick and strengthening in Crystal. Father I ask a special blessing for their employers and the folks back at the ranch who are taking up the slack while Rick and Crystal are off the ranch. God Bless and keep you all!! In the name of Jesus we pray!
    Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete