FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Monday, September 28, 2009

DAY 100

I cannot believe it's been 100 days! This will be quick as I have broke the wireless internet card that Blake gave me, and the nurse was nice enough to let me use the computer at the nurses station. I guess all of Rick's antics this weekend wore him out because he's been pretty tired today...he napped at lunch and again when we were through with therapy. It was a good day! Sorry this is so short, don't want to take up too much time. I may not be able to post for a few days.

Keep those prayers coming!

Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    A little extra rest can't hurt! I ran into Glen today at Dew's Boots and visited with him for a few minutes. I know this is tough for everyone but attitude in family is very important. Sorry to hear you broke your card, I'll go into withdrawels without your blog. I hope you can get back in the saddle soon.
    We pray that the rest of the week is much more productive. God Bless America, later, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, I had a workshop today, but hurried back to my office to read your posting. My day is not complete without reading a message from you about Rick's successes! I read what Rick Vandiver had to say...he is so right...attitude is very important...your outlook and attitude has ALWAYS been positive and those closest to you and Rick have continued to be supportive and optimistic. We love and miss you both!

    ReplyDelete