FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

DAY 311

God answers prayers daily! The proof is in the Puddin'...literally. Puddin' is Stacia Antilley's nickname for Rick...and I see the proof! This morning Emily had him try shaving again. He was able to shave 70% of his face in 25 minutes which is a huge improvement from last time. More walking in PT this morning and then pool again this afternoon. He walks really good in the pool and even floated on his back with the help of some floaties. He was in fine form today...giving the guy TA's advice on "how to handle your women". He was pretty funny...love seeing and hearing his personality come out.

Please pray for the kids taking TAKS tests, and the teachers giving them. Poor Riley has enough stress in her life and now we have to add Science TAKS on top of it tomorrow. Please pray for the strength, health, and happines of my kids. They have been such troopers through all of this.

Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,
    Yes they have, I have prayed numerous times that their guardian angels are always there, in the background, doing what they do!!
    Actually, I feel all of you are to be commended for the tenacity, love, patience, determination, and downright grit that has been displayed by your whole family! (have you ever thought about writing a book or possibly becoming a public speaker, uh, uh I mean preacher!!) OK, I'll wish you well and quit my dadgum meddlin'? I really do hope when I do this it makes y'all laugh a little. God Bless us all, later, Rick

    ReplyDelete