FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Monday, April 26, 2010

DAY 309

I got to see Miss Ava this morning before I left Seymour...she is so precious and canNOT be my brothers child! LOL! When I got back to TLC Meredith was doing a meal evaluation on Rick. The first meal observation she did on January 4th, Rick was only able to eat 20% of his meal in 30 minutes. Today he ate 80% of his meal in 45 minutes...better and better all the time. He had pool therapy this afternoon. He was really tired...still hasn't really recovered from this weekend, but perked up once he got in the water. Laura made the mistake of flicking some water on him before he got in the pool, and he made sure to pay her back once he got in. He splashed both her and Susie and then me, too. He's in the shower now and will probably be in bed asleep by 7:15.

I'm excited to see what the week will bring. Praying that God continues to bless us.

Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment