FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Monday, December 28, 2009

DAY 190 & 191

Rick had such an outstanding day yesterday. The kids and I didn't get here until 10:00 and I was griping at them because they wouldn't hurry up. I told them, "It's Sunday, and Daddy is probably sitting in his room all by himself wondering where everybody is." But, we get here and he is sitting down at the nurses station in his cowboy hat eating cookies and brownies! Shortly after that Big John and Sherry came and Rick shook John's hand and just smiled and smiled at him. We had a really good visit and then at lunch at the Cotton Patch. I took the kids shopping at Barnes and Noble then they went to Baker Chapmans to play. When I got back to the hospital Marty and Cheryl Connally were here visiting with Rick. He recognized them and it's been a long time since we've seen them.



This morning he seemed a little tired, but took a good nap this afternoon and is doing good. So good that he argued with me about whether or not he had a shower last night. He didn't want one last night and has to have one tonight, so that's a new one...arguing, but I love it!

Keep on keepin' on!

Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    That is great news, I told our pastor friend a while ago that Rick was doing better and of course he prayed the same thing we have been praying. Rick will continue to be healed in the Name of Jesus. I hope all of you have a big time while you can be together. God Bless and keep you all, later, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,

    I am so glad to hear each day's improvement. Sounds like big steps are being taken these days.
    Also like the new picture of Rick with the kids.

    Still here and praying daily.
    Ann & Cliff

    ReplyDelete