FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Sunday, December 6, 2009

DAY 169

Not much to report for today. I took the kids to the movies last night. We went to see The Blind Side...it was good. My mom picked the kids up today, and they left at 3:30. I gave Rick a haircut, stretched him out some and made him stand up and do some squats...just anything to not lose what we work on during the week. I showered him and he's in bed sleeping.

Judy and Kyle Helm stopped by and had the last 6 presents. One of the presents was a box of candy canes and had the following note with it:

Look at the Candy Cane
What do you see?
Stripes that are red like
His blood shed for me.
White is for my Savior
Who's sinless and pure.
"J" is for Jesus-
My Lord that's for sure.
Turn it around and a staff you will see.
Jesus, my shepherd, was born just for me!

Hope everyone has a great week.

God Bless You all,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    What a neat poem, I don't ever remember hearing it. God Bless you two and hope y'all have a fantastic week. (and you get your car fixed ok) God Bless America-- later, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,
    Sounds like all is going well except for the car...Give Rick a big hug and kiss from me! Also, do you have an address where I can mail cards? You know me, that is my line of communication.
    We love ya'll,
    Pollye, Ronnie, Chance and Chase
    P.S.
    I had to tell the story to some guys at the restaurant about Cade taking the shot and slamming the glass down. I will never forget the look on everyone's faces!! Where did he learn that?? lol

    ReplyDelete