FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DAY 178

Rick's morning started off decent, but then he fatigued about noon. He's still dehydrated and is getting another bag of fluids...it was hard to get him to drink much today...just sips here and there. He's still pretty loose and Dr. Wolcott is considering decreasing the baclofen pump tomorrow...I hope he does it seems to me that all the increases have finally caught up to Rick.

I had quite a few visitors today...Shauna, Bobbie Jo Hrncirik (I can still spell it after all these years!) and her daughter, Courtney and Shad Wayne brought supper and a rope...what else could you ask for?

Tomorrow I plan on leaving to go to Seymour for a couple of days. My mom is going to come stay with Rick while I'm gone. When the kids get out of school on Friday we will head back to Lubbock. I know Rick will be in good hands, but I'm still a little anxious about leaving him.

Thanks again for all your prayers and cards and gifts...they are so appreciated.

Love,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    Let's pray and agree, Father we come before you with praise and thanksgiving and Father we thank you for all you have done for Rick and Crystal. Father we thank you for continued healing for Rick and Lord we thank you for the baclofen pump getting the right adjustment and Father we ask that you watch over Crystal and her mother as they travel to and from Lubbock and Seymour. Father in Jesus name we pray, Amen and Amen+++++God Bless America-=later, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,
    I am glad you are getting a couple of days to travel and get the kids. We will pray for safe travel for you and your mother. Sounds like Rick will be in good hands.
    Praying,
    Ann & Cliff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,
    This will teach me not to skip reading the blog. YOu know how the last week of school is before Christmas! Rick, you, the kids,Pooh, Stan, the girls,Jimmy, and Gigi continue to be in our prayers. I get out early tomorrow so I am so excited to come visit with you. You know if you need to bond with animals you can help feed and water horses!! I am not worried about Rick this week because I know Gigi will take such great care of him!!! Love ya, Aunt
    Sher

    ReplyDelete