FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Friday, December 11, 2009

DAY 173 & 174

Where do the days go? I swear one minute it's five and the next thing I know it's 8:30! I'm thankful the days go by quickly...especially on the days Rick's tired, and he was defintely that today. He didn't eat very good today. He wouldn't talk in speech and then got really agitated with one of the techs when she was stretching him. She hurt him when she was stretching and he was trying to tell her "whoa" but she didn't hear him. It made him mad, and he let her know it. Agitation and frustration are common in TBI's and I know this won't be the last we see. This afternoon was group therapy...one of the activities was the game Memory and he actually made a match...so proud of him! Yesterday was a good day. He was talking good in speech...said the #'s 1-10 in a good loud voice. He still doesn't talk much outside of speech, but yesterday on the phone with the kids he was talking loud! He still needs a nap everyday when therapy is over and usually sleeps about 2 hours.

My Facebook page is still not working...I can read everything, but can't respond or accept friends...not from my laptop anyway. Not sure what's up with that. So, please don't think I'm ignoring you! I actually really enjoy winding down at night by looking at FB and it's frustrating when you can't comment or "like" anything!

When a believing person prays, great things happen. James 5:16

I BELIEVE AND I HAVE PRAYED!!!

AMEN!

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, So Rick had enough of the chick stretching him!! I pray that he has a restful weekend along with you!! It was good talking with you earlier-you and yours are always in my prayers and thoughts!! Keep your faith!!
    Call me tomorrow and tell me what time Riley plays on Sunday. Love ya, Aunt Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless, have a great weekend!! later, Rick

    ReplyDelete