FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Sunday, November 22, 2009

DAY 155

Considering I spent it in the hospital, today was one of the best b-day's I've had. Riley and Rick sang happy b-day to me this morning, Aleshia and Ashley came by with a cake and flowers and Joanna brought by cinnamon rolls with the # 21 on them...you got it Jo...I'm the same age as you! It's so good to see everyone...Rick was hoping A1 and Sunshine had a brewsky in their purse for him...they said "maybe next time!" Shauna took me to lunch at Olive Garden...still so full I didn't eat supper! She then took the kids and met my dad who was on his way back from Tulia selling cows. Rick has had a good day and continues to loosen up. PT ultrasounded his neck on Friday and I can tell it's a little looser...he's got a really tight muscle on the left side that continues to pull his neck down and to the left...but it's way better than it was.

Thanks to everyone who came to the team roping and to everyone that volunteered to help in any way. I know a lot of people put in so much hard work to make it a success and we will forever be grateful. Congrats to June Bug and Lane Livingston who won! Rick and I went on our first date ever with Jr. and Angie to Wichita Falls...we watched a movie (Sleepless in Seattle) ate at Chili's (it was brand new back then) and then went to K-Mart...Anna needed diapers and Rick bought a Jerry Clower tape...that's when I knew it was true love! LOL!!!

Tomorrow I should know more about when we'll move to TLC. It will for sure be by Nov 30th. I'm really pleased with what they've done for him here so far. Things are looking up. I still believe God will work a miracle in Rick...that he'll restore him to full health...onward and upward!

Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,
    well a belated happy b day, hope you are blessed with many more. may health and happiness always overtake you the rest of your life! God Bless You, glad to hear you and Rick had a good day. sleepless in seattle is one of my wife's favorite movies. well let's pray and agree, Father we come before you with praise and thanksgiving. Father we thank you for a good weekend for the family and we thank you in advance for a great week for Rick and Crystal. Father we thank you for blessing the folks at trustpoint and tlc and we thank you for your timing and that your schedule will be met. Father we thank you for your provision and healing and Lord we thank you for supernatural healing for Rick. In Jesus name we pray, and all of God's children said Amen and Amen God Bless America, later, Rick Please pray for peace in Jeruselam and also for justice to be done in a shooting incident in Childress

    ReplyDelete