FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Sunday, January 31, 2010

DAY 222, 223, & 224

The weekend has been a good one...sorry I haven't posted. On Friday, Brad and Lynann Stewart were going to bring the kids to me, but I was so worried about the roads that the kids had to wait until Saturday, and my dad brought them. Brad and Lynann of course had no problems getting here on Friday, but I just couldn't handle worrying about them. My Dad hasn't seen Rick in 2 weeks and couldn't believe how much better he looks and is doing. Sometimes it's hard for me to gauge just exactly how much Rick improves when I see him every day. The kids and I went to the Texas Tech Lady Raiders game on Saturday night. We got to see Brad and Lynann and Ryan and Lacey Rankin...their kids performed at halftime with the PIPS group...we really enjoyed the game and the company. Joanna Elliott and her beau Jeff came by this afternoon, but unfortunately Rick was napping and didn't get to visit...they were, however, provided plenty of entertainment from the kids. I met my mom in Dickens at 4:00 and they've headed back to Seymour to make another week.

God's peace, which is so great we cannot understand it, will keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:7

Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,
    Gosh, at last, we get our blog "fix". I know it's hard to believe, but we, "Rick's Groupies," really have gotten used to hearing the updates everyday. However, I'll cut you a little slack, I know you have more to do than just that. God Bless you and give you strength.
    Let's pray and agree, Father we come before you with praise and thanksgiving and Father we thank you that all good things come from you. Father we thank you for the good week Rick had and we thank you in advance for a great week this week. Father we thank you for the healing in Rick and the healing that will be made manifest this week. Father we thank you for giving Crystal strength, wisdom, and watching over her and the children. In Jesus name we pray. Amen and Amen, God Bless America and all of those in authority, later, Rick

    ReplyDelete