FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Thursday, January 14, 2010

DAY 207

My blog won't have much to say today...yesterday caught up with Rick and he was tired all day. So tired that he skipped lunch and took a 2 hour nap! When I woke him up from his nap he was so groggy...he looked at me like I was speaking Japanese to him! He finally came around about 4:00, and felt good enough at supper to laugh at Steve's jokes...and one of these days we're are going to hear his giggle, but now he's in the shower and will be ready for bed as soon as he's out. Today affirms for me just how much Rick worked yesterday. Besides all of his conversating, he had some pretty physical workouts yesterday. The OT tech worked with him yesterday with a weighted dowel rod. Randy wanted Rick to pull and see how hard Rick could pull...so he says "give it all you got", uh-oh...that was the wrong thing to say, Rick dug in and pulled so hard that he pulled Randy right out of his seat. So then they made a game of it. Rick said today that his left arm and shoulder were hurting, and that doesn't surprise me, that's the most he's ever used his left arm.

We are supposed to go on an outing tomorrow to Main Event. I'm anxious to see how that goes. And the kids well be here tomorrow, yea!

Goodnight and God Bless,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,
    I'll bet Rick goes to getting his strength and stamina back soon. You know it's going to take some time, it has to. God Bless All, hope y'all and the kids have a big time. later, Rick

    ReplyDelete