FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rick's day was kind of back to the blahs. He didn't sleep good again last night...guess we'll fight this battle until we go home. I'm hoping that once we're home, this not sleeping thing will be a thing of the past. I remember about 5 years ago when I spent 11 days in the hospital for a pancreatic attack, I couldn't sleep at all, but once I was home, it was all good. He went to the pool today and used his walker in the water. We only stayed for a little bit...the kids were getting pretty antsy...I can only keep them locked down for so long!

Colby tried to come back to work today, but was only able to stay a few hours. Blake is holding his own, but it's really been hard on Colby and his 3 other brothers. Colby is missing the one person who he would lean on in a time like this...I know the feeling. There is a Facebook page called Prayers For Blake Brazil. I woul d like to ask if all my FB friends would join that page and leave an encouraging scripture for the family. God is the only thing that is going to get them through this. I know y'all have it in you because you've already done it for me, and I remember how great it felt each day to have a little encouragement.

But He said to me, My grace is enough for you; for My strength and power are made perfect in your weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ may rest upon me. II Corinthians 11:9

Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. It's been forever since we've seen ya'll..I do read about ya everyday, even though I don't post. As my kids say, I'm a creeper. lol
    We love you so much and miss you more than words could ever tell. Hopefully we'll see ya in the next few weeks. Can't wait to see all of you!!!! Rick,I sure do need a hug from ya!!
    Love you always,
    Pollye and Crew

    ReplyDelete