FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The kids and I got back from Seymour at 3:00 yesterday. Rick told me that Susan Pautsky had come by to see him and she brought trash mix and brownies...I swear, all these gals tryin' to steal my man! The sleep meds aren't working and I guess nothing will until we get him home. He is so tired. This morning we got a visit from Lacey and Brogan Rankin. They got to watch Rick walk with his new walker...which he is getting better and better at maneuvering. Laura and Kelley took Rick's shoes off of him today to see if walking in his socked feet would help him feel his foot placement better. They call that "input" from the floor. I thought it would work, but he didn't seem to have any better feel for it...they even tried taking his socks off.

The doctors are trying to wake Blake Brazil from his coma. They took him off all paralytics and sedatives. He is tolerating it which is an excellent sign, and has even responded to a command.

Praise God for all of his blessings. His timing and His ways are always perfect.

Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment