FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Sunday, May 2, 2010

DAY 314 & 315

Hello from Seymour, TX. I had plans of heading back to Lubbock today, but the dance recital lasted until 5:30 and I knew that Rick would be in bed by the time I got there. And, the kids really wanted me to stay. I called Rick to see if this would be okay with him, and he said, "that's fine." He was eating ice cream and watching tv. He's kind of hard to understand on the phone, but not too bad. He didn't do much of anything this weekend except catch up on his rest and that is a good thing. The dance recital was fabulous...probably 75 kids dancing in Munday, Tx of all places. Church in Vernon this morning was great, too. Got to see lots of friends and family and it's always good to see everybody that's been praying for you and thank them in person. Rick asked me the other day, "does anyone ever ask about me?" I didn't know whether to cry or laugh! Ya, Rick, everybody asks about you!

Kelsey's verse for confirmation was John 3:16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, so that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Good choice!

It was great seeing everyone this weekend. It was like filling my tank back up to face the week. Thank you again for your belief in Rick and in Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment