FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Thursday, May 20, 2010

DAY 333

RICK'S DAY PASS WAS APPROVED!!!! We will be going home on Saturday and can be gone from 8 am to 8 pm, and I plan on taking full advantage of it. Rick was really happy to hear about it. I know alot of people would like to see him, but I would like to politely ask if we could have this one day with just our family. Since we've gotten this day pass, I know there will be others to follow.

He had another super day; did really good in the OT eval. He is so hard on himself...he says it's not good enough so once again I pray his pursuit of perfection is a motivator and does not discourage him. Laura used his saddle in PT and had him get on and post as if he was trotting...good workout for the legs. He had a visit from Dane Mount and Paul Hartin today. I wasn't there, but I heard he had a big ole' smile on his face the entire time they were there.

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My life makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble and afflicted hear and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord and required Him and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:1-4

God Bless,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Wow, getting home for the day is such a milestone. I know there will be so many emotions going on while you are there. We continue to pray for all of you. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! So glad to hear the good news. Keep up the hard work, it is paying off!! Be careful, I hope you all have a wonderful Sat.
    God Bless you all abd God Bless this occasion. later, Rick

    ReplyDelete