FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Monday, May 3, 2010

DAY 316

I got back to Lubbock at 11:15 AM and walked in the door to see Rick doing the bean bag toss. I was so happy to see him. He still has trouble "letting go" when he's throwing something like a bean bag or a ball, but it's way better than it used to be. He had pool group again today. They set up 6 steps (like aerobic steps) on the floor of the pool for him to climb on while walking laps. He and Jared (another patient) were timed and whoever made it the fastest got to splash Josh (TA). Rick won a couple and Jared won a couple and Rick even dunked Josh one time. On the way back to the van, we were riding down in the elevator, and it's kind of crowded. So, I'm standing right in front of Rick, and the next thing I know, I'm getting pinched on the rear end. He was pretty proud of himself for that.

We were overdosed on dancing, etc after the recital yesterday, and Riley wanted to twirl and twirl and twirl . So, my Dad threw her baton outside, and then when she went out to get it, he locked the door! Cade was in the house jumping up and down, "way to go Popa!" So, my dad turns around and throws Cade out the back door and locks it! Rick thought that was great...he got a good laugh out of it. No worries...the kids were only locked outside for a few minutes...we had to let them back in before someone called 911 over their screams! 4 more weeks of school and I'll get to spend more time with those angels!

Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Crystal,

    I love reading your good news and progress each night. Won't be long till the kids are out of school and ya'll can be together. 19 more school days....but who's counting!

    Praying,
    Ann & Cliff

    ReplyDelete