FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Friday, June 25, 2010

MORE PACKING

Got going this morning, but took a long break when Barry delivered the trailer...and boy is it a trailer...53 foot long. It should hold everything we have with no problem! Thank you Barry and Craig for doing this for us, we will be forever grateful. I got started on the outside storage today. This is normally Rick's area...so I opened the storage room door and just stood there for a few minutes...hmmmm what to do, what to do. Luckily, that's about the time Barry showed up and I just shut the door back. I'll save that for next week! Inside is pretty well done...packed a few boxes today and marked them "random". That's when you know you're getting to the short rows. Random is different than miscellaneous. Random is the box that has q-tips, green vet wrap, a Christmas ornament and the humidifier in it. I'm staying the night again tonight. I have to pick Riley up from church camp in the morning and then back to Lubbock to see Rick. I only need another 1/2 day here and I'll have it knocked out! I called Rick earlier and he said he had a good day. They went to Main Event for their outing today, so he probably played pool or bowled...he couldn't remember what he did!

May God bless everyone who continues to pray for and support us. Rick loves hearing from everyone. So whether you killed a rattlesnake on the back porch or you planted a garden, he'd love to hear about it.

Love,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rick, I killed a rattlesnake last week with my teeth-just kiddin' w the hoe not me!! Get it Hoe!! I have been doing all the watering and alot of the feeding of horses-wish you were here to help me out!!! John has been dozing up around Truscott and doing all his other odd jobs. Kelce is playing basketball and chasing boys!! Pray Riley doesn't become boy crazy too soon!! Did Crystal read to you my incident with the haybales-they tried to kill me!! I pulled one down and nothing happened, the next one I pulled two came. The last one knocked me flat one my back!! I was just on the ground laughing my head off!! Love and pray daily for yall, Aunt Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I hate when I don't check my post-I can spell on not one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,
    Sounds like a lot of work and fortunately, a lot of progress. BigSher I've noticed several of us do the same thing. I hope all of you have a great weekend and next week will be Rick's best yet. God Bless and keep us all!!
    later, Rick

    ReplyDelete