FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Monday, December 27, 2010

We had a great Christmas...so much better than last years that was spent in a hospital with a cardboard tree taped to the wall. Of course, we will never forget the hospitality that Blane Chapman showed us last year when he let the kids and I stay with him during Christmas break. We went to the Smajstrla Christmas on Christmas Eve. The chinese Christmas exchange has always been one of Rick's favorite things and he ususally harasses as many people as he can. Everyone was really happy to see him and I think it was great for him to participate...he ended up with Whiskey and Coke, so it was a good night for him.

Tomorrow is the big day...the day we take him back to TLC. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time...he's a kind of indifferent about it. We will stay until Thursday and since it's New Years holiday, he will get to come back home for the weekend. Then on Sunday we'll take him back, and we'll come home...this is the part that I'm not liking...the leaving him part, but it'll be okay. Hopefully, moving into the new house will provide enough of a distraction for me...we are supposed to close on Jan 3rd.

Be strong in the Lord,
And Never give up hope,
You're gonna do great things,
I already know
God's got his hand on you
So, don't live life in fear,
forgive and forget and
don't forget while you here
take you time and pray,
these are the words I would say.

God Bless you all,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. God Bless and keep you all!! later, Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to see people following Jesus openly and being proud of it. I came across your blog and was touched. I had an accident when I was in high school during a powerlifting event. I was left mostly paralyzed from the waist down for a around a month and had to relearn to walk over a course of a year. I wasn't able to work out at all like I use too for over a year. Over the course of the year God won my heart back and humbled me in the process. God restored my strength plus some when I started back playing sports again. I was faster and stronger than I was before. I am saying this because ALL things are possible with Christ. There are several days that will feel challenging and you want to give up and it will feel like God is not there. Jesus said, "I will never leave or forsake you". It sounds like you have a good team around you and that really care about you. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear your positive attitude for the new year! We still check your blog and pray for your family. Praise God that your lives are much more settled now than last December.
    Happy New Year to you all!
    Love,
    Ann & Cliff

    ReplyDelete