FAITH IS BEING SURE OF WHAT WE HOPE FOR AND CERTAIN OF WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. HEBREWS 11:1

Monday, October 4, 2010

Good Monday morning! Here we go again. Our week will be a little bit different than normal. We go to Lubbock tomorrow for a baclofen pump refill, and will go to WF every day (except Tues) for therapy. Rick will be pooped after this week! We had a great weekend. A friend from North Carolina stopped by on his way to Knox City to see Jr Daniel. Buck Kerns usually goes to the remuda sale every year and has been a long time friend of Jr.'s. He is one of those people that we didn't know before Rick's accident, but have gotten to know since. It was great to actually get to meet him. He brought me flowers, the kids candy, and Rick some horse magazines. He also made a DQ run to get Rick a blizzard. On Saturday Cade had his first soccer game. Rick enjoyed it...got a little warm, but really enjoyed getting out and about. The kids and I went to Goree for the Jam for Jesus and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time, and meet a lot of people who have been praying for Rick.

Rick is definitely getting back to his old self. One night he was in the shower and he hollered for me, so I pulled the curtain back to see what he needed, and he sprayed me down with the shower nozzle and the started laughing. I was so mad, but then, how could I really be mad? It was really great to see him acting like himself again!

Hope everyone has a great week.

Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment